Friday, February 5, 2021

Storybook Topic Brainstorm

My first inspiration for a storybook idea is from Vali: The Downfall of  an Arrogant King. I have chosen this as a possible story. I am thinking about possibly writing about a king or a leader who gained power, and was a good ruler/leader, but through a series of events they begin to become bad until their eventual death or redemption as I have not yet decided how I would want this story to end.

The next possible storybook topic I my choose is possibly describing battles. This inspiration came from one of the project suggestions, and I thought it might be a cool one to do, because I would focus on a essentially a single event. What I mean is that instead of focusing on the politics and actions that led to the battle I would just focus solely on the battle similar to the movie Dunkirk

I am also thinking about making a story about my first storytelling blogpost. I kind of want to continue the story that I wrote, because I left it at somewhat of a cliff hanger. I could explore what happened after Dave rescued Einstein, and I could explore the events that happened that led Dave to mistrust Einstein. I think it could be a lot of fun, because even though it would be inspired by the epics I read, it would still be primarily  my own creation.

The final storybook topic I may write about is my idea of the retelling Indian history. I was inspired from the Wikipedia article that talked about Indian military history. I think there is a lot of potential in this, because I could retell battles or Indian history from the viewpoints of past kings or even the people living in India. Additionally, this could be a cool topic since India didn't use to be a unified country, so there will be plenty of topics to discuss.


Indian warfare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14 Story: Nine Years Ago

This is a prequel to my week 2 story Rescuing Eli which takes place nine years before.  In the year 1975 there were once two mercenaries nam...