Saturday, February 6, 2021

Feedback Thoughts

In this bog post I am going to be discussing constructive feedback. Constructive feedback is extremely important in anything you do, because it's how you improve. I will now discuss two articles that I recently read about ways to take criticism and how to improve yourself in the things you do.


The first article I read was Seven Ways to Crush Self-Doubt in Creative Work. I thought this article was good, because it had a lot of good tips. I thought this was also a good article, because self-doubt is something that almost everyone has especially when doing creative work. I also found myself relating with the author's own experience. For example, they discussed how they tried to make their work perfect and that's something I often find myself struggling with as well.


The second article I read was How to Tame Your Inner Critic: A Simple Habit to Rewire Your Brain. I liked this article, because it talked about how to deal with making mistakes. Instead of thinking you are a failure when you mess up the author instead introduces the idea of forgiving yourself for your mistakes and continuing on. Additionally, I like how the author talks about how mistakes aren't bad, but they lead to growth.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14 Story: Nine Years Ago

This is a prequel to my week 2 story Rescuing Eli which takes place nine years before.  In the year 1975 there were once two mercenaries nam...