Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Week 8 Progress

 I would say the thing I am most proud of is the stories I have written. Every story I have written I have tried to make it distinct from any of the other stories I have written. Additionally, I have tried to only loosely rely on the epics I have written to influence my stories. What I mean is I use the epics to determine my overarching plot and the characters, but I always try to make the endings to the stories I write different from that of the epic I am basing it on.

I would say the thing I need to work on is my time management. I have not done a good job following the schedule I set for myself at the beginning of the week. Often I will just work on this class when I have an hour or two of free time. This has worked so far, but I would like to follow a set schedule.

I would say the hardest part of this semester has been finding inspiration for my writing. Often times I will sit and think for a while about what to write about. However, I have found that when I begin to write I am able to figure something out and end up writing an enjoyable story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14 Story: Nine Years Ago

This is a prequel to my week 2 story Rescuing Eli which takes place nine years before.  In the year 1975 there were once two mercenaries nam...