Friday, January 29, 2021

Time Strategies for School

 For this blog post I have included a picture of a clock, because I will be discussing time management skills. Time management is an extremely important skill that one needs to have in order to work effectively and manage stress especially as a student. In this post I want to focus on the one thing I do in order to ensure I have time when working on school assignments. What I have found is that the most effective way I manage my time is by starting an assignment as soon as I get it.

 For example, when I started working on this class I made sure to read the expected completion time for the orientation week assignments. This way I was able to gauge how difficult each assignment would be, thus allowing me to effectively plan out how long it will take me to complete said assignments and plan out when I will be able to complete the assignments for my other classes. Additionally, this tactic ensures that I am able to stick to the rest of my schedule, because I will not be blindsided by the unperceived difficulty of an assignment. However, following this tactic does not mean that I do not sometimes have to work up until the deadlines for some projects. But for the most part, I have a piece of mind that I will be able to get my schoolwork done by being able to stick to my schedule, thus causing me to have decreased stress and more time to do things other than schoolwork. 


Monkey clock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14 Story: Nine Years Ago

This is a prequel to my week 2 story Rescuing Eli which takes place nine years before.  In the year 1975 there were once two mercenaries nam...